Monday, January 10, 2011

THREE INSIGHTS



The Days of Noah – Marie and Randy share words received while waiting in His presence

November 16, 2010

"Speak this word into the ears of those who will listen. The days ahead are full of much trial and tribulation in the world and it has nothing to do with political parties in power or out of power. It has everything to do with Me looking on the hearts of mankind and seeing their desperate need for repentance, restoration, and renewal of spirit, soul and Body.

These are the days of Noah. The evil that has come upon the world and been willingly embraced by all people has brought a stench to My nostrils and I cannot allow this stench to taint the heavenly realm any longer. Sin cannot be winked at or shoved under the carpet any longer. It must be recognized for what it is and it must be repented of and dealt with.

Come closer now My children, lean into Me more tightly and I will show you things to come by My Spirit who will lead you into all truth. These are serious times of needing to press into My word – to hide under the shadow of My wings even while you stand armed to do battle against the wiles of the enemy. Eph. 6: 14-18

There is a diminishing of oil in the lamps of My people who say they are waiting for My coming and ready for my glorious appearing but they are not ready, they are not prepared to wait out these days in victory and in power.

So trim your lamps – trim your times of entertainment and self-satisfying and come to me. Spend time in My presence seeking orders from heaven; blueprints and outlines that will instruct and direct you to be prepared and to prepare other for the days ahead. Matt. 25:1-13

2010 was a year of shifting and shaking but 2011 will be a year of sorrow and remorse for those who are not diligently seeking first the kingdom of God and My righteous and holy ways. It will be in the secret place that I will instruct your preparations which will be lead by peaceful plans not panic. It is when My children stay in My rest that they will hear and receive clear marching orders. They will hear My voice saying "this is the Way walk in it"

I will make My Word and My heart clearly understood. Move out only as My peace and the cloud of My glory moves from place to place, person to person, provision to provision. For I am God, I fail not to lovingly come for the sheep of My pasture. I will lead you if you will follow. I will guide you, if you will listen and yield to My voice and the leading of My Spirit no matter how subtle it may be."

Just show up! December 14, 2010

The Beginning of the End Times starts. All who are looking for My Glorious appearing will not be disappointed. All who are working and laboring in the vineyards in the day light will not be caught unaware in the dark times, for I will come to them and strengthen them with the Angel of My Presence. Their fears will melt away and faith will arise in their hearts like never before. And those who have had little faith will have great faith. For I look on the hearts and I see potential and I am calling potential forth in these days. Many will do exploits in My Name who never thought they would do anything of any great significance in their lives.

I am doing a new work in this season and I am taking the shy, the timid, the fearful, the insignificant, and the hidden and I am calling them forth. I am strengthening that which remains of their hope and faith, trust and confidence in Me and in My word. And the disappointed will be reappointed to walk in ways I have called them to and even reserved them for in these days.

None will be left behind who choose to show up in any way in this season. I will take the weakest vessels and astound them and the world with what the master's touch can do in a person's life.

Yes, little children will perform signs, wonders, and miracles in My Name and by the power of My might! Innocence is powerful. And I will restore to innocence many who have up to this point corrupted their lives with all manner of evil. Even they will be restored and rallied together in My last days army.

My Strength for My Bride – Randy shares this word November 8, 2010

Lo, I am with you even until the end of the age! I will make the bride ready. My bride will be without spot or wrinkle spot or wrinkle. A great time of cleansing is coming for my church and I will wash the world off of her. The wrinkles of age will disappear as I make the church to be full of my life and vitality. My strength will come to my bride and she shall go forth valiantly arrayed in My Glory.



1 comment:

Melissa Campbell said...

Wonderfully encouraging words. Thank you, and many blessings.